wtorek, 16 czerwca 2015

Olly Murs & Demi Lovato - Up

wstęp: G C G
e D G

1. I drew a broken heart     G C G
Right on your window pane      G C e
Waited for your reply      G C G
Here in the pouring rain     e D G

Just breathe against the glass
Leave me some kind of sign
I know the hurt won't pass, yeah
Just tell me it's not the end of the line }x2

Ref.:) I never meant to break your heart   C G
I won't let this plane go down     D e
I never meant to make you cry      C G
I'll do what it takes to make this fly, oh     D e
You gotta hold on   C
Hold on to what you're feeling  G
That feeling is the best thing   D
The best thing, alright   e
I'm gonna place my bet on us    C G
I know this love is heading in the same direction   D
That's up   G

2. You drew a question mark
But you know what I want
I wanna turn the clock, yeah
Right back to where it was
So let's build a bridge, yeah
From your side to mine
I'll be the one to cross over
Just tell me it's not the end of the line
Just tell me it's not the end of the line

Ref.:) I never meant to ...

Girl, I know we could climb back to where we were then   C G
Feel it here in my heart   D
Put my heart in your hand    e
Well, I hope and I pray that you do understand   C G D
If you did, all you have to say is   e

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...   C G D
I'm waiting for you   e
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah   C G D

Ref.:) I never meant to ...

1 komentarz:

  1. Będę próbować! Dlatego muzyczny sklep internetowy już mam w małym palcu i chce sobie kupić coś fajnego. Nie wiem jeszcze jak mi pójdzie, ale jestem dobrej myśli.

    OdpowiedzUsuń