wtorek, 16 czerwca 2015

Dido - No Freedom

wstęp:  C G a F (2x)

C G a F
1. Take it by your silence     
That I'm free to walk out the door
By the look in your eyes I can tell
You don't think I'll be back for more

a e 
F G
Try to think of the world
Where you could stay and these safe hands could go
Take your heart above the water
Wherever I choose to go

Ref.:) No love without freedom     C G a F
No love without freedom
No love without freedom
No freedom without love     F G C

2. Even when you don't see me
Even when you don't hear
I'll be flying low below the sun
And you'll feel it all out here

Ref.:) No love without freedom... /2x

a e
F G
Standing here in silence
The world in front of me
Holding you in my hand
And seeing as you'd see

Ref.:) No love without freedom...

No freedom without love }x2

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz