środa, 6 listopada 2013

Selena Gomez - Come & Get It


                                                                        e                                                        G
Ref.:)When you're ready come and get it
                                                                                        C                     a                        e
Nah na na na Nah na na na Nah na na na
                                                                                                                             G
When you're ready come and get it
                                                                                        C                     a                        e
Nah na na na Nah na na na Nah na na na
                                                                                                                      G
When you rea eh eh eh eh eh
                                                                               C                                      a
When you rea eh eh eh eh eh
                                                                                e                                             G
When you're ready come and get it
                                                                                           C                  a                        e
Nah na na na Nah na na na Nah na na na

(cała zwrotka e G C a )
1. You ain’t gotta worry it’s an open invitation
I’ll be sittin’ right here real patient
All day all night I’ll be waitin’ standby
Can’t stop because I love it, hate the way I love you
All day all night maybe I’m addicted for life, no lie.

                                                            e              G                        C
I’m not too shy to show I love you, 
                                                                                             a                      e
I got no regrets
                                                                          G                              C
I love you much to, much to hide you 
                                                                                        a                                e
this love ain’t finished yet
                                                                 G                   C                                a              e
This love ain’t finished yet…
                                                                                                    D                         C*
So baby whenever you’re ready…

Ref.:) When you're ready come and get it...

2. You got the kind of love that I want, let me get that.
And baby once I get it I’m yours no take backs.
I’m gon’ love you for life I ain’t leaving your side
Even if you knock it ain’t no way to stop it
Forever you’re mine baby I’m addicted no lie, no lie

I’m not too shy to show I love you, I got no regrets
So baby whenever you’re ready…..

Ref.: )When you're ready come and get it...

This love will be the death of me, but I know I’ll die happily  e a e D
I’ll know I’ll know I’ll know  C a
Because you love me so…Yeah!  e C

Ref.:) When you're ready come and get it...

2 komentarze: