piątek, 8 listopada 2013

Lady Antebellum - Need You Now


1. Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor   G h
Reachin for the phone cause I can't fight it anymore   G h
And I wonder if I ever crossed your mind   G h
For me it happens all the time   G

Ref.:) It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now   D fis
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now   D fis
And I don't know how I can do without   G
I just need you now   G h

2. Another shot of whiskey can't stop looking at the door   G h
Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before   G h
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind   G h
To me it happens all the time   G

Ref.:) It's a quarter after one...

przejście: Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothin at all   G h A

Ref.:) It's a quarter after one I'm all alone and I need you now   D fis
And I said I wouldn't call but I'm a little drunk and I need you now   D fis
And I don't know how I can do without   G
I just need you now   G D fis
I just need you now   fis D
Ooo, baby, I need you now   fis D

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz